Some league ideas

So I've played this game for close to two weeks now so think of these more as an old HC ARPG-fan's thoughts than what a veteran PoE player might think.

1. Instead of having two temporary leagues that start at the same time, have league starts every month or so for people who like to start fresh. So we would have something like anarchy starting one month, onslaught the next, cut-throat the one after. The leagues could last as long as they do now and would keep bringing people to the game as well as keep people wanting a restart interested who have reached their comfort level in the current leagues.

2. A perhaps unpopular idea but create an impossible permanent league for the masochists like me where mods would make it unlikely to survive to the endgame and min-maxing would be the rule. Just have a good warning sign out there to keep out certain folks...

3. Have the player choose which league their racing rewards are going to. I'm finding onslaught alot more interesting than hardcore but my racing rewards as well as starting gear(uniques and chaos I've found racing) are on HC. Limit the rewards to more mature leagues(week+ old should be enough) to minimize possible competitive edges from the rewards.

4. Limited access cut-throat races and leagues. No sense letting hugely overgeared, comparatively high levels or a group go out there ganking. Making it a thrill to hunt someone who has a fighting chance. Just my idea based on being new to a game and being spawncamped the minute your out the gates and PVP is switched on. Instead it was quite fun to collect some ears from would be PKs and such in D2 when you were prepared.

5. More brackets for PVP. Permadeath duel option for HC. I probably wouldn't use it much but it would be a nice thing to have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info