Weapon Effect Microtransactions Dual Wield

Hello, I hope this is the right spot, wasn't sure where else to go :)

My question is about the microstransaction weapon effects, specifically Vampiric Weapon. I was wanting to get the effect on my dual wielding duelist as he is already a bloody mess but am unsure if the transactions bought from the shop work the way they do from the packs? Like my exalted effect will display on both of his weapons but I have an old lavender that will just do one?

Is it supposed to just show on one weapon? If so is there plans to change this or it seems insanely expensive to me and unfair to the d/w population. Hell 20$ for a glowy wpn for me anyway is pretty steep let alone 40!
IGN @TiznaraN
Last edited by TiznaraN on Sep 3, 2013, 8:44:26 PM
Hi TiznaraN,

Currently the vampric weapon effect, and all other weapon effects bought individually from the store, will only appear on the weapon they are applied to.

The supporter pack weapon effects were a special case; their effect applies to both weapons for the fact that it would require the purchase of a second entire supporter pack otherwise.

So it is "currently" intentionally twice as much for dual wielding characters to have glow than their 1h/2h counterparts? Why not just use the same system as you do with the packs makes sense to me :)
IGN @TiznaraN
Because they'd have to refund a lot of people who doubled up all their purchased weapon effects. :)
"
ionface wrote:
Because they'd have to refund a lot of people who doubled up all their purchased weapon effects. :)

True on this part. Although it stops me from buying any other weapon effect if I have to purchase them twice for dualwielding :/
"
ionface wrote:

Possibly, or they would use on another character, I don't know anyone who plays just one :)

And still I think this is a better option than losing out on a lot more sales @ twice the cost
IGN @TiznaraN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info