Microtransactions lost!?

I just got back to PoE and find that the microtransactions i had are gone.

I´d love to get them back. Plz hlp.
you cannot trade or delete microtransactions. They're probably still applied to an item on your character or in your normal stash. You have to reclaim them from whatever item they're still on using the reclaim button in the micro stash. If you still have problems, email support and they can help you find them.. but please be more detailed with them if you can. Let them know which effect you're trying to reclaim to save some time
Last edited by Drakier on Sep 2, 2013, 6:48:10 PM
I've sent you a PM with the locations of your missing effects, if you have any further problems with this make sure to let us know.
'Reclaim all Effects' Button. Plz Devs deserve ur customers.
I have the same (to be honest, much worse because of passive points reset) problem (I've already send an email to support). The problem is that when you claim effect it's just disappears from you microtransactions and if you have, let's say, XX characters and many stash tabs with many stuff, after some time, it's just impossible to find to which weapon it was attached to. The "reclaim all effects" button would be nice but it would be much better if we could see all our microtransactions and if we could check to which weapon the exact effect is attached by, let's say, left clicking it (LMB - check / RMB - attach).
Last edited by Thoian on Oct 25, 2013, 2:58:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info