FIX 3V3 DISCONNECTION PROBLEMS

played about 20 or so merciless 3v3 matches today and i disconnected out of at least 80% of them, along with the rest of my team many times. i could understand if it was just me because i run on a non gaming laptop and i generally have alot of dc problems, but theres mass dc problems usually at the start of each round. often its something to do with "unable to deserialize packet with pid #."

my guess is that it has something to do with intensive skills like molten/leap slam/summons/tempest all being cast at the same time, im not sure but i see my self dc alot directly after i land with leap slam at the start of a round. and i know for sure alot of people cast molten right away to counter quick rushing.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Sep 2, 2013, 5:32:48 PM
Ya it's pretty brutal. Seems to only happen in merc 3v3. Not 1v1 or in 28 pvp at all. Been a long standing problem.
IGN: _Firebitch
What Realm were you playing on, which of your characters were you using?

Both America and EU gateways have had the problem. I haven't tested 3v3's in Singapore or Australia. I was using my Toughmudder_ character if that's what you're asking.

Edit: Toughmudder_ is a summoner. Skills used are skeles, zombies, arc totem, molten, bear traps, and punishment curse if any of that matters.
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Sep 2, 2013, 10:58:13 PM
i was playing 2her sword ranger IGN: xDominus and we were playing in EU, but US is just as bad.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Sep 2, 2013, 11:58:07 PM
Was playing on a witch ign: stekardraken. Using auras, molten shell, blood rage, fire trap, fireball, elemental weakness, crit weakness and arc totem. But as oowarpigoo said the dc almost always happens at the start of a round when people are casting auras, molten, tempest or are rushing with leap slam.
Merc 3v3 is virtually unplayable. Am dc'ing out of at least 50% of my matches... same as others.
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Sep 6, 2013, 5:47:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info