"Checking Resources" never ends... o.O

Hi, I'm new to these forums and so this might have been asked before. I'm just wondering what's wrong with my launcher not being able to end that "Checking Resourses" cycle? I can't play the game because it just goes on and on. It's been 10 minutes or so now and still nothing.

The only thing that pops up are the patch notes. I'va already verified my account, downloaded the game and everything should be set to go. Any help, please?

Thanks in advance.
are you running as administrator? if so, just let it run. also might help yup run a pack check.
Well, I ran it as admin, but still no dice. But what does "pack check" mean and how do you do that?

EDIT:
Ok, I found the thread talking about Pack Checks, but I can't seem to find the PackCheck.exe file anywhere. When in my Path of Exile install folder, the only thing I can see is this:

[] log
[] redist
Client.exe
Content.ggpk

EDIT 2:
It seems like I just had to wait or something. I ran PoE again now, and I'm currently "Allocating Space". Hopefully I'll see some progress soon. But damn, it takes a lot of time haha.

Ok, the client is being downloaded now, so I guess everything is working as it should.
Last edited by Malabyte on Sep 1, 2013, 9:38:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info