So shedule feedback gets ignored?

You haven't learning one thing from the S3 Disaster. This is exactly the same shit as last season.

1. CT Events:
I am using my Timezone:
European 5 AM slot= 4 Events = US slot!
1 PM 1 Event = NZ and Far East Slot
1 AM and 2 AM 1 Event each = US Slot again.(Unless you live on some ESP/POR Islands in the Atlantic this is hostile towards EU players again
1 PM = EU Slot 1 Event

Is this nothing but Crapparian Advertisement again? Maybe I should collect some haters so he gets killed before reaching lower passage.

2. 8H event on Monday/Tuesday again?
Which part of Weekend don't you understand?
Does weekend in NZ Start on Tuesday and ends on Thursday?
Else you should call it no lifer event.

Balance of Competive Events:
Slot 1: 9 c
Slot 2: 6 c
Slot 3: 5 c
Slot 4: 5 c
Slot 5: 5 c
Slot 6: 8 c
Slot 7: 7 c

Can you explain me the balance here?
Why do East Coast players get 16C Events
Eu players 15c
Far East players only 10c and West coas players only 11c events?

You can't balance it right so you should drop the idea of F C at all!

There are 2 1 weekers but they only make a difference of 1 event.

I can post a shift plan which has a extemly good balance on events but your pride doesn't allow it to accept it that your event planning is horrible.

I would even include something like a 1 week open Signature class event.6 Weeks 1 week each class or 6 days 24h 1 day one class.
Perhaps the competitive events are balanced around the number of participants? Far East evening events always had lower competition.

I agree that it would be nice to get to know a little about what thoughts lie behind the scheduling.

Of course feedback does not get ignored. Not using =/= ignoring.

I find your tone towards the creators of your free entertainment a tad hostile.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Aug 28, 2013, 10:15:52 AM
"
Hilbert wrote:

2. 8H event on Monday/Tuesday again?
Which part of Weekend don't you understand?
Does weekend in NZ Start on Tuesday and ends on Thursday?
Else you should call it no lifer event.

LOL. they did this again...
And put the 1 week spanning 2 weekends saturday to saturday. Twice. Why?! Start it on a friday or monday, so at least it doesnt require 2 weekends in a row being in town to "compete" Nope, if I go somewhere on either weekend, I lose half the typical time available, making the event pointless.

I've given up hope on them properly scheduling the ladder. My PST/MST (not quite west coast US) is tossed in between. Loooks like they just took the schedule from S3 and made a few
If it were balanced around participation there wouldn't be a 8h Race on Monday/Tuesday.

There is no bigger idea behind this events.

Just look at the last season where the 9 PM EU timeslot had 2 3h Party races in 1 weeks or 2 Descent Races in one week.

Look at the week with event #62 and just look how messed up the Signatureevents are.
There is no deeper idea behind it.

I want to see a balanced shedule meaning each slot gets a balanced number of events.

I don't want to see the majority of different race modes being at the US Time Zone. Either balanced for every timezone or don't shedule them at all!

I don't want to see a totally illogical use of Competive and Fun.
Why the Hell is AR C for example? A was an indicator for a F race?!
One 2h Turbo race is C the other F without any big difference but the C one is in the US Slot the F one is at the EU Slot.

"
I find your tone towards the creators of your free entertainment a tad hostile.

It's frustration, because there is no attempt to go into the right direction the game gets worse since OB.
It had potential and that's sad. It's a free game that became bad.

The playerbase is shrinking because of fundamental flaws. You can't explain it with "It's Beta", "It has to be expected" etc.

And setting up events hostile towards certain regions won't do any better.

Don't expect a growth of players with A3x or A4 if the game is in a sorry state like this because the majority will quit within the first month. And each "relaunch" will get less players playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info