IIR/IIQ gem question

If i use a supported skill to break breakables do I still get the bonus?
+IIQ/IIR from gear and support gems does not apply to chests, including breakables.
Code warrior
What about map IIR/IIQ?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Rhys wrote:
+IIQ/IIR from gear and support gems does not apply to chests, including breakables.

Then I'd suggest you change the wording on some items:

"Increased Rarity of Items Found..." is kinda confusing and seems to refer to all items found (because I can find items anywhere, including chests, breakables, etc); compare VS IIQ/IIR support gems:

"Increased Rarity of Items Dropped by Slain Enemies".
* Cheers from Argentina, the land of ping and packet loss *

#HYPEGATE

GMT -3
"
peroquenariz wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

Then I'd suggest you change the wording on some items:

"Increased Rarity of Items Found..." is kinda confusing and seems to refer to all items found (because I can find items anywhere, including chests, breakables, etc); compare VS IIQ/IIR support gems:

"Increased Rarity of Items Dropped by Slain Enemies".

This is a really good point. This should be changed.

It's also important to note that if you go ask on a forum, or in general chat in game about if IIR/IIQ works on chests/breakables you will get very mixed answers. There is currently no clear definition of this in the game, and many things contradict them selves as posted above, and also the fact that the unique map with only chests in it can have IIR/IIQ on it as well.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Look in the "Other" section of your character info window.

It will tell you there.
When I use an item with "Increased xx of items found", it says "Increased xx of items dropped by slain enemies" in the character info window.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info