question? is a game requiring payment or no?

Game Features
1 Completely free to download and play

--- Особенности игры:
1 Полностью бесплатно скачать и играть

got, set, at the input of login wrote:
--- скачал, установил, при вводе логина написало:

"access to the game is not courently enabled on this acount"
--- доступ к игре не разрешенный для этого аккаунта

--- question? is a game requiring payment or no?
--- вопрос? игра платная или нет?

Right now the game is in a "closed beta", meaning that access is restricted. You can wait for a beta key randomly, or you can pay to get in immediately. When the game enters "open beta" then it will be available to everyone, and free to play.
a little thing to add to the above post your char wil be wiped when OB begins no mather if you purchase or not
the advantage that you get whith buying a key is that you get 100 points to use in the game webshop and acess to the game earlier but you can also wait for a key but then it gona take a little bit longer before you can start playing and no 100 benefit to use in the webshop

also the benefit of earlier acces no mather if payd or not is that you wil keep the name that you gived to your hero/s but all other wil be wiped upon OB
"
tradersedge wrote:
a little thing to add to the above post your char wil be wiped when OB begins no mather if you purchase or not
the advantage that you get whith buying a key is that you get 100 points to use in the game webshop and acess to the game earlier but you can also wait for a key but then it gona take a little bit longer before you can start playing and no 100 benefit to use in the webshop

also the benefit of earlier acces no mather if payd or not is that you wil keep the name that you gived to your hero/s but all other wil be wiped upon OB

Just a little nitpick - you don't buy the key and get the credits, it is the other way around - you buy the credits and get the key as a gift ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
tradersedge wrote:

Just a little nitpick - you don't buy the key and get the credits, it is the other way around - you buy the credits and get the key as a gift ;)

thats one way to look at it
but if you dont have the key then you wont be able to use the points anyway so the key is vital unless you already have a key when you buy one of the packs
so i rather would think that the points are the gift then the key as they are not vital
This is in reference to the OB and wiping of characters. Will my stash slots be wiped as well, I have 8, or just the toons with the names and kiwis remaining - thanks :)
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
"
Udja wrote:
This is in reference to the OB and wiping of characters. Will my stash slots be wiped as well, I have 8, or just the toons with the names and kiwis remaining - thanks :)

From what I've read, the stash tabs will be cleared of items, but any purchased tabs will remain on your account for use once OB starts.
"
"
Udja wrote:

From what I've read, the stash tabs will be cleared of items, but any purchased tabs will remain on your account for use once OB starts.

Ok thanks :) I keep forgetting this is a beta and not a finished product. It plays so much smoother than most new games, with a ton of bugs, that have come out - funny how that is...?
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info