closed

outdated
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Last edited by Erak on Jan 30, 2014, 5:10:01 AM
I'm pretty captivated by the looks of these flicker strike builds for a long time now..

And I began to wonder; would it be viable to go Soul taker + Chaos inoculation, and then blood rage for frenzy charges? If so, do you have any idea for a build? I'm a rookie in the duelist tree and I just came back to path of exile since a break of about 6 months, so I forgot alot of game knowledge..

Thanks already, pal!
"
Manemaan wrote:
I'm pretty captivated by the looks of these flicker strike builds for a long time now..

And I began to wonder; would it be viable to go Soul taker + Chaos inoculation, and then blood rage for frenzy charges? If so, do you have any idea for a build? I'm a rookie in the duelist tree and I just came back to path of exile since a break of about 6 months, so I forgot alot of game knowledge..

Thanks already, pal!
I have thought about it myself and vaal pact would be great vs reflect. Tried with CI dagger crit shadow, but mana leech cant keep up with high flicker mana cost, so soultaker takes care of it. Then as CI, you have to have little mana left for your curses and movement skills.You would want a good tanking for desynch and because you are melee in general. There is easy access for iron reflexes as life rauder. Also, its hard to get all the red socket colours with vaal regalia and increase crit + increase crit dmg gems work well with high crit chance which u cant get with soultaker. If you have insane gear then u can try out CI, however my experience and preference has always pointed me towards life builds, as far as melee builds go.
Hope this helps, enojy your game:)!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Resolved by doing a 2h build, allowing you to link flicker somewhere that isn't your armour.

Of course, good luck surviving...

I've got a friend who does that, 2h flicker CI.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info