GGG please don't forget to take Kaoms H. out of PVP

Completely imabalanced stuff like Kaoms is what will keep me forever disillusioned for pvp. I don't want to think to myself "hey I had better keep saving up for a Kaoms or else I will lose A LOT." I expect the other balances to happen eventually but I have this nagging feeling that GGG might leave this chest in pvp and I just can't see myself playing it if they do.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
Completely imabalanced stuff like Kaoms is what will keep me forever disillusioned for pvp. I don't want to think to myself "hey I had better keep saving up for a Kaoms or else I will lose A LOT." I expect the other balances to happen eventually but I have this nagging feeling that GGG might leave this chest in pvp and I just can't see myself playing it if they do.

sorry man things like this probably wont change. Its an item in the game which some people strive to get for pvp...should all their effort be thrown away just because other people aren't able to achieve the same greatness? There is alot of other changes that they need to focus on. If you dont like competing for the high end loot because it takes too long, I suggest you try out the lvl 28 pvp. Not enough people give it credit. The fights can be intense and its quite a bit easier to gear up. Dont get me wrong the ceiling high end gear is extremely hard to get, but not as hard to get as koams and mirrored godly items.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
"
iamstryker wrote:

sorry man things like this probably wont change. Its an item in the game which some people strive to get for pvp...should all their effort be thrown away just because other people aren't able to achieve the same greatness? There is alot of other changes that they need to focus on. If you dont like competing for the high end loot because it takes too long, I suggest you try out the lvl 28 pvp. Not enough people give it credit. The fights can be intense and its quite a bit easier to gear up. Dont get me wrong the ceiling high end gear is extremely hard to get, but not as hard to get as koams and mirrored godly items.

My issue is not with high end gear. Its with extremely imbalanced gear such as Kaoms. If you haven't played against someone in merciless pvp who is wearing a Kaoms then I suggest you try it and then get back to me. Its arguably a Best in Slot item in PVE but in PVP it can be completely ridiculous. I've played multiple people who are immortal when using it with their already tanky builds.

I don't care at all about anyones "effort" in getting a Kaoms. That doesn't at all mean its a good thing to have in high level pvp.
Standard Forever
"
TheDiablo666 wrote:

now thats op.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
I can't explain what the difference is at the moment but I have never met anyone in merciless pvp who was as tanky with an ES chest like that as compared to Kaoms with high life regen. I played some of the top witches and they were nothing like those guys.

Maybe they are out there and super high ES chests can be just as OP as Kaoms. That doesn't really change my argument though that pvp desperately needs balance and Kaoms is just horrible.

Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info