IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Sep 6, 2013, 4:53:35 PM
lol That's funny. He told me he beat you 5-4. :D
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Aug 21, 2013, 6:05:35 PM
Last edited by lVlage on Aug 24, 2013, 9:22:57 PM
LMAO, you screen shot every win on anyone good in pvp just so you can troll like this? your lvl 93 dude....... is it that big of an accomplishment to kill someone who is 11 levels below you..?

but the other way around is a different story, these 'newb tactics' you speak of allowed someone 11 levels lower to beat one of those most geared low life RF FPers.....i had a feeling you would do some shit like this, that lost today must have really got to ya :)

and seriously what kind of punk keeps screenshots from who knows how long ago LOL. i didnt even think of taking a SS of my win because im not one to brag about beating uber geared 93 cookie- cut FPer's unless its to friends.

[mod edit - removed]

i respect pvpers that give respect in return, and anyone who gets one kill and says something along the lines of "ezzz" then quits the match doesnt deserve any respect at all.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 23, 2013, 7:25:43 PM
Last edited by lVlage on Sep 6, 2013, 4:53:54 PM
"
h3rp3s wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
LMAO, you screen shot every win on anyone good in pvp just so you can troll like this? your lvl 93 dude....... is it that big of an accomplishment to kill someone who is lvl 82..?

but the other way around is a different story, these 'newb tactics' you speak of allowed someone 11 levels lower to beat one of those most geared low life RF FPers.....i had a feeling you would do some shit like this, that lost today must have really got to ya :)

and seriously what kind of punk keeps screenshots from who knows how long ago LOL. i didnt even think of taking a SS of my win because im not one to brag about beating uber geared 93 cookie- cut FPer's unless its to friends.

[mod edit - removed]

Still trash talking when you die to me 5-0 over 8 times.

Lol Hilarious! I count 2-4 excuses too. Nice!

You're just upset because I called you out. Sorry somebody had to do it. [mod edit - removed]

do you see me going around on the forums callin out lvl 70's? and who said i was upset, i think its hilarious so many people tend to talk trash to me because they cant handle losing to someone more skilled/lower level than they are. same with sunprice :)
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 23, 2013, 7:26:59 PM
Last edited by lVlage on Sep 6, 2013, 4:54:44 PM
Both of you are acting childish [mod edit - removed]. Seriously people!
IGN: Smegacore
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 23, 2013, 7:14:27 PM
probation ownage. LOL
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Was to be expected.
IGN: Smegacore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info