Uninstall and install again.

If I unistall the game and then install it again, will I lose all my stuff (char, progress, stash) in the process?

I'm sorry for being so utterly uneducated on this subject :s
no everything stays with your account not stored on your computer
i think im going to uninstall and reinstall the game its been dowloading for almost 4 hours and im only 10% this is insaine, shouldnt take this long for a patch to dowmload.
yes, it should. are you aware of how many people are downloading it? It's a big patch, so the download take longer and there's more and more people clogging the servers and less and less finishing it and freeing them.

Just leave it there downloading or try later. That's not because why I'm asking. actually i had speeds of 4KB at the first 20% and then it went to 300KB which is my limit so it's fine :) My download finished already despite the initial slowness :)
"
EpicInvasion wrote:
no everything stays with your account not stored on your computer

Thank you!!!!

"
i think im going to uninstall and reinstall the game its been dowloading for almost 4 hours and im only 10% this is insaine, shouldnt take this long for a patch to dowmload.

yes, it should. are you aware of how many people are downloading it? It's a big patch, so the download take longer and there's more and more people clogging the servers and less and less finishing it and freeing them.

Just leave it there downloading or try later. That's not because why I'm asking. actually i had speeds of 4KB at the first 20% and then it went to 300KB which is my limit so it's fine :) My download finished already despite the initial slowness :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info