All Characters had been deleted/gone

Dear support team,

I have been leaving it that way but it seems no fun at all to play all the way again. Once I logged in back in last Sunday Aug 17 around 20-22:00 (GMT+8)I noticed that everything was gone. All my characters with gear in Standard League since closed beta were completely gone including those lvl 1 -50. Please help ! Thank you!

IGN: ChimSe
Sure you got the realm at login set to the corrent region? Sounds suspicious that everything would be gone. Double check.

I am afraid it's correct region/sever. The thing here is i have notice that my email had several unlock codes at the time I wasnt playing. Sometimes I played at home but the request for inputting unlock code also happend, i thought may be because of the cable TV internet that i am using is kind of non stable IP address.
"
CaBeo wrote:
I am afraid it's correct region/sever. The thing here is i have notice that my email had several unlock codes at the time I wasnt playing. Sometimes I played at home but the request for inputting unlock code also happend, i thought may be because of the cable TV internet that i am using is kind of non stable IP address.

Ah. I see. It was an actual compromise then.

Unfortunately, it probably happened before they upgraded their security protocols a few months back.

I believe their policy is extremely strict, and you will not be able to get any characters or items restored.

Coming back after a long break...I'd start over from scratch. I did that back in mid-apr (gone for 2 months), and it was the best thing I did.

Is nobody going to mention that you can filter your characters displayed by league? Were you only displaying Onslaught or something?
Sorry to hear that. I would suggest to make sure the characters are gone - contact Support to work it out. Then and only then I suggest:

A. create a new mail account dedicated for PoE, set a brand fresh password for it

B. create a new PoE account paired with that new email, to be fair, request the old one to be deleted

C. never use the PoE dedicated email for accessing any external site

As a matter of fact, if you are planning to play Onslaught, I could even carry you through some bosses if you are Europe region and playing on evenings. IGN : Shockrates

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info