ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Hey can u post ur Passivtree on the new version?
Passive tree has been relinked - so far no changes, but I think most people will have to decide between getting Charisma (this may still not be enough to spam your Double Strike) vs. only using 1 aura + Tempest Shield. The Hatred aura is now very strong! And there are now "Jade" flasks that give +3000 evasion rating upon drinking so running Grace may not be necessary if your evasion is low.

Just ran the Level 78 Courtyard map with Vulnerability and 92% extra lightning damage. There are 3 unique bosses on the final fight of the map - 2x melee bosses who use cyclone and what looks like heavy melee attack + leap slam + artic armor and some sort of flame strike similar to lightning strike, the other boss is a mage who uses lightning warp and places up to 5x spark totems.

I used Temporal Chains as curse on this map.

Level 78 Courtyard Map - 3x Unique Bosses - Oriath's Vengeance+Vigil+Virtue: (with vulnerability and 92% extra lightning damage)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFeu-vHL7io

Updates coming to guide:
- New stats
- Adding more detail on options for not using Bringer of Rain
- New use of Frenzy
- Aura stacking and mana reservation (may create small change to tree)
- New Acrobatics
- Enfeeble vs. Temporal Chains
- Use of Curse on Hit and Cast on Damage/Stun

Last edited by Ceryneian on Oct 24, 2013, 3:20:31 AM
cant watch the video!!!
"
owlyue3 wrote:
cant watch the video!!!

Sorry! Should be all set now
"

thanks bro, i want to know which hat u use in the new video?
Last edited by owlyue1 on Oct 24, 2013, 7:49:29 AM
holy frick that map looks insane!!

im surprised you get hit as often as you do tho - is it true you can't block those giant bears?
"
Junkx wrote:

im surprised you get hit as often as you do tho - is it true you can't block those giant bears?

I had never seen that before from bears, but their damage is very high with vulnerability and extra lightning so it looked a bit strong. I'm not even sure if that first pack was fully blinded. I became cautious after that and didn't have any further issues on the map. I was quite surprised to find 3 final unique bosses haha.

Interesting to note is that this build is stronger than before patch. Melee will have an easier time in the new areas and against Dominus second form compared to ranged builds.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Oct 24, 2013, 12:58:21 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Junkx wrote:

I had never seen that before from bears, but their damage is very high with vulnerability and extra lightning so it looked a bit strong. I'm not even sure if that first pack was fully blinded. I became cautious after that and didn't have any further issues on the map. I was quite surprised to find 3 final unique bosses haha.

Interesting to note is that this build is stronger than before patch. Melee will have an easier time in the new areas and against Dominus second form compared to ranged builds.

ya you can tell it took you by surprise, lol so it was obviously uncharacteristic.
and yes, this build and builds resembling it (like mine) received a significant buff from the patch. i know my character gained A LOT of defensive power from the buff which has allowed me to revamp a few things to become even more optimized.

oh ya, and dps went up SLIGHTLY as well. frankly this patch was the single greatest thing to have happened to my character, lol
first of all thanks for the sweet build! I have a couple of questions for you.

Is this build viable with a scion start? im sure scion can do anything, but, maybe you have a suggestion on a passive tree?
also I see you are going to update the build for users without bringer of rain. but would it be possible to do it with a 5L and no bringer of rain or do i need a 6L?

one last question what are your thoughts on other skills, such as dominating blow, or lightning strike?
"
owlyue1 wrote:
"

thanks bro, i want to know which hat u use in the new video?

Hi, I'm using Bringer of Rain with this skin:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info