Sooo something funny just happened..

So get this, I tried to get a lvl 80 to help me kill Kraityn on hardcore.. but one of use accidentally clicked help... so as a lvl 48 he one shot me with a spark.. figured there is no way ill be able to get my character back onto hardcore.. BUT i figured id ask anyway.. see if its possible someone could put me back onto hardcore..... If not, that should be something that should be taken out of hardcore, just in case someone hits help and gets insta-killed like me.. WELL time to reroll! lets hope everyone clicks kill this time..
You are right, they won't restore your character to HC, the choice to kill or help with the group has always lead to PK's since it was added it explicitly says that you can and there is now a box so you can sit and wait to see what choices your group makes i doubt it'll be removed
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I consider this to be the ultimate troll design.

I might be really dumb or blind (I am an old-timer you see) but when I first encountered this "feature" I was really really puzzled and it took me several days to figure out what happened there during that fatal Oak fight.

In my opinion, the fact that some good soul clicked HELP instead of KILL and the game is effectively going to change to PvP soon should be relayed in much more cleaner, predictable fashion. Because in my opinion, for most of the cooperative players this feature is unexpected to say the least.

For me, what was on the screen was really not enough to figure out that I am about to be butchered by other players in few seconds. Please, add something more obvious. Like big red flashing warning. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info