Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

In-game pet rivalries

Obviously, the cat is about the eat the baby rhoa, what are you, GGG, planning to do about this? There are going to be alot of complaints when peoples pets get eaten by others..
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Did smile :)

10/10
A+
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
It's ok BerMalBerIst, no one blames you for being a dog person. Here, have a cookie.

I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I just realized that this is gonna make the game pay 2 win. You'll lose your pet, which is the only thing making your character's life on Wraeclast worth living. Without them, that character will die, which is extremely bad for hardcore players. In order to keep your character alive, you need to buy more pets. And pets cost real money!
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
I just realized that this is gonna make the game pay 2 win. You'll lose your pet, which is the only thing making your character's life on Wraeclast worth living. Without them, that character will die, which is extremely bad for hardcore players. In order to keep your character alive, you need to buy more pets. And pets cost real money!

Better spread the word!

PoE p2w, lelelelele!

Spoiler
Nerf cat pet, way too imba!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info