Dancing Frenzybreaker Duelist [2.0]

Updated my build, and changed a couple of things in my first post, specifically the skill section, character spreadsheet, and made some tweaks here an there.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hi

I tried to check your build out and it had some nodes here and there chosen but no discernible build, perhaps the tree is glitched? I have noticed this on some older posts with the old tree originally used to build from but you have made mention that you updated I'll check again later.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Oct 26, 2013, 2:54:35 AM
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

I tried to check your build out and it had some nodes here and there chosen but no discernible build, perhaps the tree is glitched? I have noticed this on some older posts with the old tree originally used to build from but you have made mention that you updated I'll check again later.

cheers

Thanks for reminding me since it slipped my mind when I was updating earlier today. Just updated the passive tree for 25, 50, 75, and 100 since they were still from the old passive tree.

Should be working now. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 26, 2013, 4:53:28 AM
Hi

Very interesting. It is very cool to see another frenzy facebreaker build, since the advent of melee splash frenzy is all the more better now with facebreakers then the initial BOTW facebreaker build.

Using the axiom'' fly like a butterfly sting like a bee'', I specced full evasion(partly after playing this game for a year without bothering to attempt evasion without IR),high block, resists, acrobatics/phase, ondars guile, life whilst using frenzy,infernal and cyclone with decoy totems,smoke mine(I need to get a trigger gem for this skill), enfeeble/vulnerability(I switch gems depending on fights). Before the aura change I used hatred and grace, now mostly just hatred. With the perandus shield and tempest shield this build has 64% chance to block.

Ali Build lvl 79

Ali Build lvl 100

I figure this is a good place to put my build here too as a collective frenzy facebreaker build thread)

P.S. Did you get the dancing micro transaction? It is so fun to dance on the bodies of your foes.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
Last edited by Finkenstein on Oct 27, 2013, 5:13:55 PM
If I didnt ge the frenzy stack in mercilessam i fucked and should rerole?
"
Finkenstein wrote:

P.S. Did you get the dancing micro transaction? It is so fun to dance on the bodies of your foes.

cheers

I have not yet since I never was really interested in them. If I see the Duelist dance getting a discount, I might get it.

"
cwliias wrote:
If I didnt ge the frenzy stack in mercilessam i fucked and should rerole?

6 frenzy charges should be enough to make the build successful. Now if you really want the 7th frenzy charge, you have to reroll the character (or wait for GGG to give you the ability respec bandit rewards) or use Darkray Vector boots (the one that gives you +1 max Frenzy Charge) in place of the Blood Dance boots.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Bumping up. I might end up placing CoDT with EC and Enfeeble once I am done with the exam tomorrow since I want to check how effective they are with map bosses.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Just tested out cast when damage taken with EC + Enfeeble + Molten Shell and it is doing too well.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Bumping up.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hi

I bought a lower pair 961% for my new facebreaker build didn't want to move the perfect ones to new character since I love my duelist build so much, going full BM to see how beastly I can stack life and regen on my mara.

I noticed your trying out CODT I am using it presently on my mara with CODT+Molten shield+enduring cry+rejuvenation totem works like a charm. As soon as character takes enough damage it triggers and huge healing takes place unless they quickly divert there attention to the totem) I tried CODT on my present frenzy duelist and barely activated since they don't get hit much lol.

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info