FireStorm Marauder

I was looking for a FireStorm build and i just made my own what do you think guys, I would appreciate any suggestions

Skill Tree

Im gonna run Iron Reflex in combo with Inner Force and Grace cuz im gonna use Evasion Gear

Auras on Mana

Purity, Vitality, Haste, Determination

Auras on Life

Grace

Weapon

FireStorm, Faster Casting, Blood Magic, Life Leech, Concentrated Effect, Increases Duration

Curses

Flamavility

Other Gems

MontellShell

Please guys feel free for any suggestions !
Last edited by Valkailer on Aug 19, 2013, 2:42:06 AM
Skill effect duration works well.
Firestorm fires 8 fireballs per cast by default. You can easily increase its duration by 100% with duration passives + gem (16fireballs per cast) so enemies take twice as much fireballs as default.
And with enough casting speed, you can overlap them for even more hits.
If you can get 20% firestorm, it's gonna be 20 fireballs per cast.
You can pick up the duration passives along the path to IR.

Those fire damage passives don't worth points because firestorm is a lot of small damages.
I think you should grab EB instead of fire damage passives. So you can replace BM gem with Iron Will.
Iron Will + Conc Effect is a nice combo or maybe you can drop conc effect for chance to ignite since you have great searing touch. I'm not sure if ignite worth it for firestorm though. I would rather take utility gem like life leech, blind, maybe knockback than conc effect. I think Conc Effect is a situational choice for firestorm anyway.
Last edited by masaofexile on Aug 18, 2013, 7:34:39 AM
Fire trap and spelltotem would be worth considering.

"
masaofexile wrote:
Skill effect duration works well.
Firestorm fires 8 fireballs per cast by default. You can easily increase its duration by 100% with duration passives + gem (16fireballs per cast) so enemies take twice as much fireballs as default.
And with enough casting speed, you can overlap them for even more hits.
If you can get 20% firestorm, it's gonna be 20 fireballs per cast.
You can pick up the duration passives along the path to IR.

Those fire damage passives don't worth points because firestorm is a lot of small damages.
I think you should grab EB instead of fire damage passives. So you can replace BM gem with Iron Will.
Iron Will + Conc Effect is a nice combo or maybe you can drop conc effect for chance to ignite since you have great searing touch. I'm not sure if ignite worth it for firestorm though. I would rather take utility gem like life leech, blind, maybe knockback than conc effect. I think Conc Effect is a situational choice for firestorm anyway.

Thnx i really like the skill duration Nodes and im gonna use Increases duration Gem changes already apply but i need to spend some nodes cant choice !
I made some changes on life nodes but i think i still missing something important dunno D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info