Ground slam build... help me :)

I started this build in onslaught and looks pretty fun.

I wanna have theses links (end-game):
Spoiler

Groundslam
Spoiler
life leech - BM - Multistrike - added phys - added fire

Heavy Strike
Spoiler
life leech - BM - Multistrike - added phys - added fire

enduring Cry
Spoiler
DONT KNOW HELP ME

HELP ME WITH SOME MORE GEMS I COULD USE (curses and such)

My build:
Spoiler

Endgame:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7dlh892sqlcNcqlZ89Ihkc582cAans277WaekFWnMHFN-tKnhAHnFCCazzbpHRQaODboUEdDY-Nqj0bsOGSjtzHQ0DrYGlVY9c9lLdJN2GEhncRVxp48jHbi6oTvEuGBbwHcdO0Es6QZeu8UTfAfAnEb-mBLgziiACXfBS3vfITZQKBuae9OIWC-pzIJKLV08WCInrlVqWFSl7Sfy6y6

Build now (lvl 31):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7fPdrKpyqVnzfNnAGpBVp4QaOOw4OthN2J48jHaBbwSzFE0CcYM4ogDvfA==

The gear i use is just high armour with some life but nothing else, my res arent optimal (really bad) and i manage to stay alive just perfectly. My damage is nice because of the Geofri's Baptism (recomended for every low level phys 2H build) and becaue of my amulet with 4% life leech i can leech my life back pretty fast.

Bandits:
Spoiler

normal:Passive
cruel:help nice kraityn
merciless:Get that endurance from oak

I would love any help with my build even if you just would say:"It sucks make a new char."

Thanks for reading (if you did)

P.S. Can somebody help me link my items, ive seen guides but I never see my char in the left top. Bug or me stupid?
To link your gear, click on your character in the top, find your gear and ctrl+click it.
Build looks okay. You should definitely have Iron Reflexes before most everything else you have, and get blood drinker as well, 1 point for 2% leech sitting right there. As far as your bandits, I would help Oak all 3 times. Your gems look fine, and enduring cry doesn't really link to anything. Pretty sure it's not affected by increased duration so you'd just use BM with it and a curse or you could have EC/EC/BM/Vuln in your helm for example (Vulnerability is the curse I would use for your build). You'll probably also want enfeeble, and you'd need your buffs, so it might be hard to fit all that in. Definitely use Detmination/vitality(haste if enough hp/regen)/purity/hatred, and grace off blood magic and possibly anger/wrath if you feel you need the damage.
"
Slider13 wrote:
Build looks okay. You should definitely have Iron Reflexes before most everything else you have, and get blood drinker as well, 1 point for 2% leech sitting right there. As far as your bandits, I would help Oak all 3 times. Your gems look fine, and enduring cry doesn't really link to anything. Pretty sure it's not affected by increased duration so you'd just use BM with it and a curse or you could have EC/EC/BM/Vuln in your helm for example (Vulnerability is the curse I would use for your build). You'll probably also want enfeeble, and you'd need your buffs, so it might be hard to fit all that in. Definitely use Detmination/vitality(haste if enough hp/regen)/purity/hatred, and grace off blood magic and possibly anger/wrath if you feel you need the damage.

Thanks
"
Slider13 wrote:
To link your gear, click on your character in the top, find your gear and ctrl+click it.

The problem is i dont see my character :(. Am i bugged or am i doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info