Map issue

when i press tab the doesnt appear even after i check on the cornered map and the centered map.
Can you still see the X for the player location? You may need to update your graphics card drivers!
Balance & Design
Rory, sometimes this happens randomly and the only way to resolve is to close client and restart it - i thought this was known?
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Ah, it can happen in concert or as a prelude to the graphical explosion bug - But we've been seeing a reduction in the number of these.

Completely unrelated, some graphic cards with a specific driver version will never show the map until updated.
Balance & Design
thanks davros it works
um sooo i have a fairly new lap top with radeon grafics card and i noticed im having the same problem where i only see the x in the middle of the map but no paths. just a grey square. you guys mentioned updating the card. im not familiar with updating that. any suggestions on where i can do that? and how often do you update them?

k now i figured out how to update and it says that its already up to date. soo im still lost on how to get my map to display anything but the x. i also have restarted the client a few times today and it didnt fix it. :(
Last edited by yashkaveesh on Feb 5, 2013, 10:37:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info