Well, its a build....

First time even trying to make one, be as harsh as possible.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_Pfx8uCkujAakrO8Oud3yL6gYah7ZYRkuNrrynAsobpcn7ayqcql82VcN0iGezacw976RzrvtFCBQRxRxDjw6UoZgVgRhUp_LYIhVqZe0rLrfvyi1705AoAUtxFhgSyfVeu907YTvouoS4cT2PC1M_z0PJIt8u8WK8B-iAASzAnEUTbT5xq63Pnq4bPaC5IqvkBHaYpSgaHTYTUTnHOdqOyDwMgk62C3S7DgaOKeEkFXAGmaeqZVwfU99gFYaMlFgffVOMvZVF-Fu2Fn-rlBgu2RSME_BoxNMXhPDhueRrK-bg3uM

It shall be cleave based, because i like cleave!
Last edited by Telanstus on Aug 13, 2013, 10:14:18 PM
I don't even
very helpful, now if you could just be a bit more specific....
It's typically a rule of thumb that you want to make your build around 75-85 passives because it's more realistic to build around being ready for endgame (Maps) at around mid 70s low 80s. Around there is where you want your build to be 'complete' enough in its core that you have the survivability and DPS to grind out Maps.

Also, posting a skill tree and saying "hey guys, rate my build" or whatever doesn't help us help you. What Auras do you want to run? What league(s) are you planning on playing it in?

What do you want to link your Cleave to? What's the best way to scale Cleave damage?

It looks like you literally just grabbed every node on the way to anything. You may want to consider a different ability if you're going to 1 handed with a shield. It's cool if you want to make a build around Cleave, but you should probably understand the math behind it if you want to truly optimize your build and min/max that dps/survivability.

As for rehashing your build for you, I'm not particularly interested in it, but if you make some revision, I'll check it out. It looks like pure garbage right now though.
Last edited by TheDruid on Aug 14, 2013, 9:29:40 PM
Uh.. here, I was feeling nice so I completely remade your tree for you, I got all the same keystone nodes you got, got you a lot more life, and a lot more block chance, this build should be viable/close to viable for endgame HC, dont expect to faceroll the game or anything close to that though.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDjwOrRLhFCAUTRRxFm8Y2xkuGYUaOB0UIWAkqiftKLUoxSmlLdIyCTWGNuk6UjqzOthAoEGqQ5xHfkp9TDVN2FBHUFBRYFPfVElVxlYEWGNY21nzW69fP2BLYIhhUmVNZp5noHKpdO108XrvfNmBb4TZhO-GYId2jHaMz49GkFWbg52qnjyeuZ_LogCi6qcwp4SplavFrKqsr7nNud3AGsbYz2XQ0NSP3Q3fv-Nq51LsOO8O707wH_Iv877z3fZI9zL3wfjr-tL8xQ==
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info