Ice Shot

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2020, 6:39:33 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This crashes currently, will be fixed soon.
My bad.
I'm guessing "ground ice" is like the ice on the ground that vaal oversoul creates, snaring whatever walks through it, albeit weaker.
"
I'm guessing "ground ice" is like the ice on the ground that vaal oversoul creates, snaring whatever walks through it
Yes.
"
albeit weaker.
Not weaker as such, but it has a shorter duration. All ground Ice has the same degree of slowing (identical to the chilled effect). Currently it will stack with chilled, but this will not be the case in future, once we implement the system that will let us not do that.
Here's to hoping that this skill will be available for quest reward. Will submit feedback once I get my grubby hands on it. ;)
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
Yep, I got it as a reward somwhere in ruthless (as a ranger) Seems very powerfull, but also damn expensive- mana cost 14 while burning arrow is 6. (need some time to lvl it up)
ign: Ron
As a Shadow, I was able to get it as a reward after beating Brutus on Cruel.
"
Alegor wrote:
Yep, I got it as a reward somwhere in ruthless (as a ranger) Seems very powerfull, but also damn expensive- mana cost 14 while burning arrow is 6. (need some time to lvl it up)

6 mana cost at what level 1? You do know you can use burning level 1 WAY before 1 level 1.
"
Lionguild wrote:
6 mana cost at what level 1? You do know you can use burning level 1 WAY before 1 level 1.

Yep, 6 mana at lvl 1 AND ice shot 14 mana at lvl 1- I think it's good comparison
ign: Ron
"
Alegor wrote:
"
Lionguild wrote:

Yep, 6 mana at lvl 1 AND ice shot 14 mana at lvl 1- I think it's good comparison

Not really. Level 1 Burning Arrow requires character level 1. And level 1 Ice Shot requires character level 31.

A good comparison would be to Burning Arrow level 9, which requires character level 32 and costs 8 mana... so still less than Ice Shot. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info