Yet, another beggar

well, i dont really like to beg, but i've seen a lot of succesful beggars here in the forums and i dont own a credit card so i will give it a try.

I've been a hardcore ARPG gamer since Diablo 1, always liked games that offer a wide list of skills and variety of synergies. I also played games like IceWind Dale I and II, Baldur's Gate I and II and Planescape Torment, wich are all made under the rules of Dungeon and Dragons.
I always liked games that have some sort of competitiveness
with a lot strategy involved, like DOTA2 wich for those that dont know it's kind of an RTS but team oriented.

I heard about PoE from a friend that is currently in the beta, i would really like to enter this beta because this game has all the features that i look for in a game.

Last edited by toscomovil on Sep 9, 2012, 7:08:26 PM
shameless bump
You don't have to own a credit card to create paypal and then buy a key ;p
"
Inkie wrote:
You don't have to own a credit card to create paypal and then buy a key ;p

And how am i suposed to put money on my paypal acc?
Through your bank account.
"
Inkie wrote:
Through your bank account.

I think if you are 18+ or older (not sure, maybe younger) you can make your own bank account. I am not sure if it is free, or you to pay a startup fee.

Skip the rest.

Once you have a bank account, you can make a paypal account, and use the cc number (The banker gives you a set of numbers) and the paypal account will be connected to your bank account.

From there, you can prepurchase PoE using your paypal account.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 10, 2012, 6:14:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info