[1.2.1][v5.0] Dual Shockwave Totem - LowLife/DPS/IQ/IR/3 Auras or Life/DPS/2 Auras

"
roetetoet wrote:
In all fairness, incinerate totem does so much damage that nothing can touch the farming speed of that on lowlife with full ir/iq not to mention the they pierce trough frostwall so nothing comes closes.

Technically all the old farming builds work with a few modifications..

From what I've seen spork is still extremely efficient with the right gear..
IGN = Gimpkid/SporkedGimp
is this build cheap?

im trying to find a really really cheap farming build and can't decide between sporker or summoner!? could you help me?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is this build cheap?

im trying to find a really really cheap farming build and can't decide between sporker or summoner!? could you help me?!
Not a cheap build sorry :(

It's very expensive... and not for beginner/hardcore league.

BUT

If you don't have a shavronne, you are restricted to Piety's run and dominus run if you play carefully.

In this case, you need only:
Wondertrap
Redbeak
Perandus belt
for confort: Eye of Chayula
Last edited by KikitheKing on Nov 11, 2013, 7:57:02 AM

found this the other day.. got me wondering.. instead of redbeak how about this? -20% rarity is nothing with 2 andies on, and the 30% dps and all resists are amazing, just wondering if 30% more phys damage is worth losing the 'global' damage done by added fire damage, will have to test. Right now leveling scion to get my sporker back, then will level templar.
IGN: First_Sword_of_Bravos
That physical dmg modifier on that sword only affects that sword and does not affect shockwave totem. The redbeak has "100% increased dmg" modifier, which means it increases dmg to everything u do including spells. However, it will only take effect if u are "low life" which is why u will need to use blood magic gem attached to a aura or 2 to bring ur life down to low amounts.
Last edited by TaoTao84 on Nov 12, 2013, 4:38:52 PM
Taotao84 is right.

So next week end, i will introduce my new Shockwave version.

7 auras, more mana as needed, crazy mana regen... and probably more powerful than my current DPS version.

But, this new build will be a little more expensive than the original one.

Stay tuned !
Last edited by KikitheKing on Nov 12, 2013, 6:02:38 PM
Hi, I am a former sporker that went looking for a replacement build when spork got nerfed. I am currently running your farming version #1 and im using a daressos instead of dual wield.

I noticed that in your previous posts that you've stated that u hit 4k dps or so with ur farming version and will be able to hit 6k at some point. Can you tell me what i need to reconfigure to hit those numbers? My shockwave is only at level 17 im running 5 auras (hatred, haste, purity, clarity and discipline) and my dps is at 2714.5 with shockwave. My haste gem is level 8 as i just recently put it on, and my hatred is lvl 16 so once i level those to a acceptable level im sure i will be gaining more dps from them however, I am doubtful that having those gems level and a lvl 20 shockwave alone will bring my dps from its current value to above 4k. Please lend me a helping hand :) I'll link my gem setup below.

Last edited by TaoTao84 on Nov 12, 2013, 6:59:05 PM
"
roetetoet wrote:
In all fairness, incinerate totem does so much damage that nothing can touch the farming speed of that on lowlife with full ir/iq not to mention the they pierce trough frostwall so nothing comes closes.

I tried shockwave to see the comparison and i am not impressed with it sorry, certainly not the new farming build :)

Roe, can you be a little more specific with this? How much faster is it? does it go through walls, whats the passives, gems, ect?
IGN: First_Sword_of_Bravos
"
TaoTao84 wrote:
Hi, I am a former sporker that went looking for a replacement build when spork got nerfed. I am currently running your farming version #1 and im using a daressos instead of dual wield.

I noticed that in your previous posts that you've stated that u hit 4k dps or so with ur farming version and will be able to hit 6k at some point. Can you tell me what i need to reconfigure to hit those numbers? My shockwave is only at level 17 im running 5 auras (hatred, haste, purity, clarity and discipline) and my dps is at 2714.5 with shockwave. My haste gem is level 8 as i just recently put it on, and my hatred is lvl 16 so once i level those to a acceptable level im sure i will be gaining more dps from them however, I am doubtful that having those gems level and a lvl 20 shockwave alone will bring my dps from its current value to above 4k. Please lend me a helping hand :) I'll link my gem setup below.

if you want more dps, you have to use Concentrated effect but you must remove quantity or rarity gems.

After long tests, i can say 30% total increase aéra of effect is enough (more is obvious better).

That's mean with lvl20/Q20 IAoE gem = 43% - 30% (CE) = 13%

You have to take the 3 areas nodes from templar.

With my new version, i plan to reach more than 6k dps, maybe between 7/8k without daresso.

Édit: at this time, all my gems are lvl18 with no quality. My dps without CE is 3050.
With CE, i have 5.5k dps.
Last edited by KikitheKing on Nov 13, 2013, 2:35:19 AM
Thank you for the help, im able to hit 4.1k with daresso and 5k with dual wield. But I lost the ability to use 5 auras since the cost of the mana went up quite a bit. I noticed that in ur picture u posted, u had 7 auras. How!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info