Explosive Arrow Mara - Blind+Evasion an option? Also, WED?

So I'm running an EA Mara. My plan was originally your pretty standard fare - around the top of the tree for the Templar nodes and Elemental Equifuckingbroken, then around the bottom for the duelist nodes, Unwavering Stance, and Iron Reflexes. But then I realized that I was landing a lot of blind procs with my split arrow setup, and I realized that Unwavering Stance negates that entirely. So now I'm thinking... Could I run this build on Blind and Evasion? I probably won't get around to any noteworthy evasion nodes other than maybe leather and steel, but it feels like a waste to not abuse the hell out of blind. How good is blind, anyways? I heard numbers of something like 75% chance to miss?

...Also, does Catalyze increase my EA damage?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Catalyze does not increase the explosion damage.

With EA, you should be stacking enough hp that Unwavering Stance shouldn't be necessary. Also, Blind works when you have Iron Reflexes... Not sure about how it works with Unwavering Stance though.

I've always found that armor is stronger than evasion when you can't hold a shield, especially when you can't go over to get acrobatics.
Last edited by Pastromy on Aug 5, 2013, 8:10:48 AM
"
Pastromy wrote:
Catalyze does not increase the explosion damage.

With EA, you should be stacking enough hp that Unwavering Stance shouldn't be necessary. Also, Blind works when you have Iron Reflexes... Not sure about how it works with Unwavering Stance though.

I've always found that armor is stronger than evasion when you can't hold a shield, especially when you can't go over to get acrobatics.

Okay, makes sense. So the way to go is pretty much Iron Reflexes plus Blind? And thanks for the tips on catalyze.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info