Need a quick opinion.

So my mara uses 2hand axes, with heavy strike and sweep as the main attacks, im gonna do away with the MF on armours and just focus on getting dps + hp, What do you think about this passive tree after the tree wipe, im 63, so it has 63 points, good dmg and survivability? (also im aware i didnt get blood magic, and i got iron reflexes because i have some nice eva gear, like 7xx helm and over 1k chest)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEBFxUX1qh2tD27r9-gfduJLuaQpHDxbfumEMKVMwWSIXo9JAC1Qz3GrKFUTLe-g3zhqg4KMNFILSigbPPjjIz-LxnV3gi51kRhCmXZTkddgsLoAY6x3M2ee89m-C1UeecANDa1ajeXCEQphsCPqkgB81NPbMLJeg_6W3nBl4oXE5sk-w5id87Q7CK1-s1BLfD0rrrb4Rv-SJeUgzuelcA-Ud6gr03NsSBX0TQ91xIhjyPL1RfPMZNJ99M_8HsEjqecu4pAGaI3qHZ4TQG61IvEqwHOOIsA1OTmmlgJUGFxNlM36OhNrKFKwT0qvvhRYZ0t2NnGr-o7bj9himoo

My current gear, which ill change up and upgrade to near max hp and just more damage. also thinking of using flicker strike.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

( i know i have 2 heavy strikes, ones the one with like 5k dps, the other just connected to rarity and quantity for farming caves)
HugeMfka - 84 Righteous Fire Duelist - 44/346 MF 6.9k Life
DemCritsOP - 84 Reave Shadow - 71k Reave / 35k Vaal Reave
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info