[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
Goles wrote:
After the latest PoE update I noticed a quite massive FPS drop in comparison with the latest version. Anyone else experienced this ?

Same here, right before the patch everything was running perfectly but now it seems all of my old bugs are back
I've got a new one.

I just did a java update to my OSX 10.8.2 mac pro, and when POE starts, it goes to the loading screen, and then up pops an exception - 'audio/sound effects/skills/flaming_wrath_blue/med_05.ogg; unable to create a buffer: 40963'

The dialog pops up 5 times after you click 'ok' each time, and after the fifth 'ok' POE shuts down.

I've restarted, tried XQuartz instead of Windeskin, and the same problem prevails.

Any thoughts?

-D
"
krifFinn wrote:

"
WUlf1337 wrote:
Had the same problems in 3.X (running 4.X atm). Damn, dont know what the problem could be.

Actually: Should the port also work with only a touchpad being active (no mouse connected)?

I don't think I have ever had problems with either trackpad or mouse only. But the trackpad can stutter a bit, particularly when you drag items around your inventory.

Hm, the mouse itself is working, but only the clicks are not registered. Also the game-window is rly small. perhaps its related with this?

"
broot wrote:
I've got a new one.

I just did a java update to my OSX 10.8.2 mac pro, and when POE starts, it goes to the loading screen, and then up pops an exception - 'audio/sound effects/skills/flaming_wrath_blue/med_05.ogg; unable to create a buffer: 40963'

The dialog pops up 5 times after you click 'ok' each time, and after the fifth 'ok' POE shuts down.

I've restarted, tried XQuartz instead of Windeskin, and the same problem prevails.

Any thoughts?

-D

That appears only when the override for openal32 in winecfg is missing
An update on the 'exception' problem I was having...

Looks like updating to the most recent (2/16 -ish) OSX build (4.0.2?) seems to have solved whatever problem I was having.

Not sure why, but it worked.

-D
i decided to redownload the client because i havent updated it in awhile. but now i cant command w to "alt f4" and cant command m or enter to minimize. anyone know how i can fix it to get the mac commands to work on poe.
"
Tiergear100 wrote:
i decided to redownload the client because i havent updated it in awhile. but now i cant command w to "alt f4" and cant command m or enter to minimize. anyone know how i can fix it to get the mac commands to work on poe.
alt+command+q to quit game, minimize does not currently work at 4.X
"
julus wrote:
"
Tiergear100 wrote:
alt+command+q to quit game, minimize does not currently work at 4.X

thanks for the response. but i decided to go back with the 3.x version i was using before but now when i click into the game my mouse disappears and when i minimize my mouse reappears. any fix for that?
Hey I'm getting that "your pack file has become corrupted. currently the only way to fix this is to delete Content.ggpk and download it again by running the client." is my only option to re-download the port? I have the newest version at the moment.
This is the last error the game

RUNTIME ERROR!

Program: C:..

this aplication has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way (no shit!)
Please contact the application's support team for more information

So if someone can help
Bil S'abab the crimson king

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info