Luca_GGG is a noob

Luca is only level 2 Ranger! LOL, noob!

I'm just messin' with ya Luca. I was actually surprised to see someone from GGG in-game.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Lol'd
You should add some of the staff to your friends list. I find the names that Henry uses in particular to be quite comical. I don't really know what he's doing, not that I've asked, but my favorite thus far has been Pizza_GGG.

I imagine the support team deal with all their moderating/administrating of players while sitting in town.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Aug 1, 2013, 3:22:54 PM
Luca you don't level in Twilight Strand, you just rush to Hillock and kill him... Luca confirmed for noob.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Luca you don't level in Twilight Strand, you just rush to Hillock and kill him... Luca confirmed for noob.

Not rushing Twilight Strand...
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I sold all my belongings and set up camp here to be in service to the general population of Wraeclast :P
"
Luca_GGG wrote:
I sold all my belongings and set up camp here to be in service to the general population of Wraeclast :P

I bet you had all kinds of neat stuff at level 2. You could have given it away to new players though.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:
I bet you had all kinds of neat stuff at level 2. You could have given it away to new players though.

I did. I am so ashamed. I know there are some people out there who could have used my Crude bow and Plate Vest :(
"
Luca_GGG wrote:
"
tsoukalos wrote:

I did. I am so ashamed. I know there are some people out there who could have used my Crude bow and Plate Vest :(

crude bow plate vest plz ya ty
The Russell Wilson Era
"
Luca_GGG wrote:

a ranger (female) sold all her stuff and setting up camp on a corner in town. How does she make a living? hmmm interesting :P
IGN: Nartu
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lordgandalf16

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info