First timer

Hi all, would like to say hello and that I am really enjoying PoE.

Hope to make many friends and play some with you all.

Yours truly.

LoL.

Oh, hi LoL!

I will be your friend!

:)
The Russell Wilson Era
"
Lordoverlord wrote:

Yours truly.

LoL.

Welcome buddy!
Funny name though, makes me wonder if you are referring to the overlords from StarCraft?
"
ExGForgotten wrote:
"
Lordoverlord wrote:

Yours truly.

LoL.

Welcome buddy!
Funny name though, makes me wonder if you are referring to the overlords from StarCraft?

Hey man, I'm from Canada too!
The Russell Wilson Era
Thanks for the welcome guy's.

Where do I start? A little info, err ... no my name does not come from Starcraft haha. It was something I just thought of as a name. I am a Old diablo player, guessing that's a swear word round here, and played many FPS games. I love PoE as a ARPG and I have a lot to learn about the game and how it works.

I have figured out how some of the keys on my keyboard work and what some do. At first the ALT key was my friend only to find items but now, by accident, I discovered the "Z" key does that for me.

I am a bit of a slacker and don't read rules on how a game works, I just get my hands dirty and play and learn as I go. Which is probably not the best way to go about it but, I do eventually learn. PoE seems to be quiet user friendly and to pick up the games mechanics is not so hard either, job well done for the DEV's.

Finally, I am a Aussie all the way from the Land Down Under, I use Team Talk to chat with my buddies, yes I found PoE and converted some of my Pal's over from the "D" swear word. 3 players in fact.

Once again, thanks for the welcome and I look forward to catching up with some of you on the Exile.

LoL.
Last edited by Lordoverlord on Jul 31, 2013, 11:04:21 PM
"
Lordoverlord wrote:
Finally, I am a Aussie all the way from the Land Down Under

No need to say it like that in a fine NZ game bro, it's these other folks who are from far far away. That has firmly put Men at work in my head tho, thanks :/ .

Welcome to PoE, I've met quite a few Australians in public games so there are plenty around.
We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info