2h physical marauder onslaught build.

Hello guys, I was just wondering if there's any successfull onslaught 2h marauder builds out there? And would you reckon that to make a character focused just on that would be viable in onslaught?

I'm new to the game and very new to these sort of games in particular as diablo never really caught my attention, dont doubt though, as PoE has :)

Though I am really interested in a viable high survivability/high damage 2h build

I made a build which I think would work pretty good. I haven't divided it into sections as the talents you go for first is pretty clear in my eyes, you will obv need quite alot of life/resistances as you progress through cruel/merc and could pick up all the damage nodes slightly later on in order to have a good farming build once you reach high end

I would just really like to hear some other thoughts on this build, or anything else that might be usefull.

If you dont have anything to say that's relevant to the subject, please leave it be.

Build is as following

PS: this is how my late game build would most likely end up

I'm adding a few things that will obv be vital to this build
The strength gems I would focus on in this build would be

Leap slam

Ground slam

Lightning strike for phys refl mobs.

support gems I would run, would be:

*Leap slam
- Faster attacks
- Added fire damage
- melee physical damage
- life leach
- Weapon elemental

*Ground slam ;- ^
Same as above except for life leach has yielded me the most dps so far, any helpfull tip will be great

*Lightning strike
- Weapon elemental
- Added fire damage
- Melee physical damage
- Faster attacks
- Pierce

*Auras I would run would be
*Grace
- Reduced mana
*Anger
- Reduced mana
*Determination
- Reduced mana

-Purity in certain situations where you'd need higher res

For this too work I would need a

1x6 linked item
1x5 linked item
2x4 linked item
1x random linked item

which in later levels should be somewhat easily obtainable

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wSzBS0OrRQgFE0YkRjbGS4Z6RpVG_ohAiFVIWAkiyXfJ-0otSkuKaUq9jIJNug5DjrhQKBBP0OcR35KfU3jUEdQUFHmVElVqVb6Vw1YY1ivWfNbr185Xz9gS2CIYSFhUmSjZU1nm2egbmlyqXTtdPF253gNeu97jHy7fNl89YM4hNmE74d2iPGKIozPkFWRzpe0mSueuZ7Nn8uiAKQZplenMKloqW6sWayqrLquk7QvtfK53b2BvqfAGsCmwPPFisbYyZjKkNIh1I_ZYd0N3ePeweLq5K3nUu8O707vfPAf8i_z3fZI9778xf6P

So to the matter at hand, some suggestions or feedback would be deeply appriciated, do you think it would work?

Thank you
Last edited by pawntous on Jul 30, 2013, 4:01:05 PM
Hy! I have end game 2h mara, with marohi 6l and kaoms armor. This is what i use:

Leap slam: faster a., malee phys., concentrated effect (it doubles you dps ) , added fire, and blood magic gem
So lifelech dont needed, if u have it from your gear, and stack phys demage. The mana cost on this
skill will be high, so u n blood magic. This is my aoe attack, u canu try other skills here (cyclon, gs, etc..) but
leap slam is the fastest / the most safe way to do it.

Heavy strike: single attack- multistrike, malee phys, added fire. -with 2% mana leech from gear it works.

LS: is ok for reflect phys, try to get a quality one, than u wont n pierce gem.

Auras : hatred, determination- reduced mana, + haste -reduced mana i use
Haste u can switch to any other aura, what u n.
Greace - reduced mana, blood magic.

2-3 +skills u can use some good skills here:
Enfeble
Blood rage (if u have enough chaos resi )
End.cry

My stats with auras:
6k life
15k armor
30k heavy strike
20k leap
IGN : FlatBuffalo
Last edited by laposbivaly on Jul 31, 2013, 7:02:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info