Advice and or any suggestions

ok so this is my marauder that i recently died with at 37 on onslaught league. Im pretty sure that its just because i desynced and couldnt enter the portal to peity but i would like to know anyones suggestions or advice on what i did wrong ect.

Passives:

Gear:(not sure how to link items from my character)
Spoiler

Shiversting, Bastard sword, 20%quality, 36-59phys, 35-70cold 3Link G>R>R(cyclone), +18%accuracy, 90%phys, cannot be frozen, 3%mana leech

fairgraves tricorne, 3Link G>G>G(hatred), 78evasion, cannot be shocked, 25lightning res, +6-12 cold dmg, 21 mana, 15% stun block recovery

Brimstone suit, 241 armor, 24 str, 49 hp, 3.4hpregen, 13%block stun recovery, reflect 10, 4Link R>G>R>R(Leap Slam,accuracy,elemental weap damage, life gained per enemy hit)

Behemoth knot, 20hp, 5-11phys damage, 11 accuracy, 33 hp, 14 energy shield,

plague knuckle, 11% rarity, 1-2phys damage, 11str, 4 all attributes, 1-2 fire damage, 2 max energy shield, 3 allres

Eagle fingers, 28 evasion, 3-8 fire damage, 8IAS, 12fire resists, 10 cold resists, 3Link G>R>R(flickerstrike, Heavy strike, Melee damage)

Foe Girdle, 44str, 6reduced enemy stun threshold,45 hp,12 energy shield, 11 fire resist

Empyrean Dash, 36 armor, 20hp, 7% rarity, 8 fire resists, 15%movement speed

Sol Braid, 30dexterity, 15 intelligence, 35 hp, 2.2life regen, 2% life leech

IIRC i had about 945 hp 50 energy shield all resists were maxed exept cold after i upgraded my belt i believe.
This game is pretty complex so smart thing to do would be to follow already "discovered" build, at least for first time. For your tree I see you don't use endurance nodes and that you somewhat lack life, you should grab that life circle above /left from you next.

Further then that I cannot help you much, how does game feel now, are you strong enough? You should remember that most of builds won't show weaknesses until late game when it's too late or very costly to respec.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
yeah i was going with those next after the big lifers i grabbed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info