Onslaught Selffound Melee Marauder

Hey, first post with this new account, going right for it.

This is the endgame build I intend on making. He is Level 43 now, I know it's going to be hard/impossible to actually make it to Level 91, but whatever.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL6gYah7ZYRkuJ-2sqvPdcql82cT2E1tk51XWxBU9D331WfPAGpBVp4QaOOw4Otgt0k3YjHaePIFvBLMCcRRNogCpaIM473xmnvrSNunjah0Uj0bQ0M9lVcb9z6cI2t0VULiTDH0Qf8aeVw2Rzrvt0iGezacwFCBQRwHnNuiHKVivRmlwu_baZKMaVWEhh2qQbKmUhNllTUd-q8W9gZkrEuGE73Tteu9gSwUtQKDvTjIJIWB08Z65GNtbr90NOrOQCvzFZ6CHdkp9

Parts of it already exist ingame, I have not yet moved into the southern area. I took all the +30 stats nodes I came across, maybe this is overkill. Don't know yet how much dex and int I am going to need.

As you can see, I neither considered Unwavering Stance, nor Iron Reflexes. Imho sacrificing ~20% evasion for 3-5% estimated damage reduction is absolutely not worth it, also IR is pretty far off.

Are there any key nodes I am missing? Will he have enough life for maps? I tried not to click too many 6% nodes, as they seem like a waste of skill points. Helped Oak on norm ofc.

Gonna take the Endurance charge duration node instead of +10 str of course, just spotted that. Any corrections/criticism/hints/flames? :)

Farewell.
I can only tell you what I've told your buddy in upper post: this game is fairly complex and unless you're very experienced and know what you're doing, it's probably better to take somebody else's cookie cutter build, already battle tested. If only we would have statistic somewhere of self build first characters that fell apart in merciless I'm sure it would be pretty high.

Saying all that I must admit that your tree does look pretty standard /sturdy. I see no major flaws (in my inexperienced eye, true) and I'm sure if you decide to go other route later respec will be pretty cheap /easy.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Hi, I would take Iron Reflexes with a grace aura now that your so close and drop all the +30 Dex/Int/Str nodes.

You might want to take Unwavering Stance, Armour Mastery, Steel Skin and Riddle of Steel, since you are not using a shield. Furthermore, I think the 3 nodes with one handed in the Duelist area is something to consider.

Why do you skip Catalyze? That cluster gives 40% Increased weapon elemental damage. It was nerfed btw, think it was more like 50% before. I would drop the 2 smaller armour and energy shield nodes near Catalyze.

Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 30, 2013, 7:37:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info