*Video Guide* TANK / ARCHER on Iron Grip @ Weapon Swopping

hi all,
"ETHAN" screams the D3 Monk befor he dies :D

Here is a video showin of my Tank/Archer in action:

oOETHANOo

(sry for bad quali, i dont wonna reg at them other video sides, i hope its ok. if anyone of u got a link where to upload 700i hd videos quik without to reg plz post, i update then)

Passiv Skills Tank/Iron Grip build:
Spoiler

This will be my Twink in OPEN BETA so here the full build goin axe/bow:
Spoiler

Plz leave a command if u like

cya ;)
oh plz commend
To be honest and with no disrespect i really dont see why you should make a build like this.I mean sure its good that you have some diversity and strategy with your build.
But why focus on 2 things and be mediocre in both instead of focusing on one thing and be good at it ?

There are so many questionable decisions:

Why use melee weapons when you chose Iron Grip?
Why not go for Iron Reflexes since you chose so many Evasion Rating nodes? Why not get those mana nodes from the Duelist passive skill area and link it with the Iron Grip keystone and remove all those unnecessary points invested in reaching Iron Grip from the Marauder starting area? Why not pick the Ice Bite node?
Last edited by dualestl on Aug 24, 2012, 1:21:02 PM
Because he is playing for fun and not to make the most optimal build. If he wanted to own he would just make a ground slam marauder but that shit is boring as fuck.
y its a fun build, that gets only real endgame around lvl 100 real strong. sure u got to party a lot to keep ur alive, cos of a dmg lack compared to other builds but at lvl 100 u got 2 chars in 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info