Launcher stuck at checking resources

Fixed: Make sure your running the game as administrator >.>
Last edited by thsteal on Jul 22, 2013, 10:09:36 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 9:55:34 AM
If the client is still stuck in checking for resources, this can sometimes be due to simply not having enough space on your hard drive.

Please make sure you have plenty of disk space free - if this isn't the case, or you are getting a specific error message, please let us know!
[i]No longer works at GGG[/i]
No errors, tried loading the client multiple times, poe is on a ssd with 60gb free atm. will try restarting a couple times and updating on normal hhd also
Update: Still stuck at checking resources after a restart on SSD and normal HDD

No error messages, just shows the bar moving.
Last edited by thsteal on Jul 22, 2013, 10:07:09 PM
Fixed, Running as administrator fixed the problem. Should have tried it in the first place my bad :S
I'm stuck at 'checking resources' even though i have already tried running the application as administrator.
"
ricobanago wrote:
I'm stuck at 'checking resources' even though i have already tried running the application as administrator.

Do you have any anti-virus software that could be interfering with it?
Having this problem. I assume its trying to download a new patch as I have been out of town for 4 days. I have plenty of free space, no firewall/antivirus/etc, running as administrator, and nothing is working to get it past 'checking resources'. No error messages either.

I left it on for several hours at a time yesterday and once again today, and it is not getting past checking resources.
I have the same problem. Well, I consider it doesn't work. As simple as that.
Im getting past checking resources and it tells me theres not enough space on disk , ...... 200 GB is not enough space ? how incredibly enormous is this thing ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info