Im sorry to bother anyone but...

I was released form the Army a few months ago, live in Arizona in the middle of nowhere (8-9 miles form the nearest store)

Im living off what i have left of my money i saved, waiting on my check for college so i can get a car and pay for classes, i walk bike ride 20 miles to get groceries, theres a small indian gas station nearby for a quick fix for cigs/junk food ^.^

I played D3 and was heart broken, played a pluthera of free mmos but mostly extremely boring or way too grindy (dang korean games -.- )

All i ask for is a beta key, ive been waiting for one for so long and nothing :( And at this time cant really spend the money becuase of the long bike ride to the dealership and i need more then enough to know that i can 100% guarrentee myself a car when i get there so the long bike ride wasnt for nothin!

This game looks freaking amazing, The devs are outstanding ppl... This game seems too good to be true. If you can email me a beta key alsosolares1989@yahoo.com
or on here somehow i will repay you somehow in the game!

pls :)
..... Its $10
10 dollars can feed me for a week off ramen >.>
Wait for open beta, get lucky with the beta timer, or support the game for at least $10.

Otherwise, begging is a big no-no. ;)

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Madbrownkid wrote:
cigs/junk food

= Early Access Pack

Seriously dude, it's worth it for the stash tabs.
Dood,better buy bronze or gold pack and you get cute kiwi pet=its better then sigs/food ^.^
My mom did not want to give me money to play. I sell my body for this game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info