the way we look

Hi developers

I have recently picked up path of exile again and played over the weekend for the first time in almost a year, firstly congrats on the game its in good shape and the improvements since last time I played are big and very good.

In my eyes one thing that needs improving is the item art, most characters look the same or very similar.

there are a few ways to do this you can add more materials like bone,silk,crystal,all metals and more then also add a coloring system through affixes rather then dyes, also really push the shine up on reflective materials like steel

any way that is my ten cents, well done guys cant wait to see the released version
Last edited by Bickers on Aug 19, 2012, 4:41:35 PM
i think unfortunately this is the case due to the overall art style of the game.
I mean to say that being a dark gritty looking game, that's how the armor is going to look, for everyone.
If they start adding in shininess and a bunch of colors people will complain.
Don't worry.

You'll be able to spend cash to make your characters look cooler. :D
you can add materials and colors that still make it look dark and gritty and as for the shine, take a look at the blood effects it is more shiny then a steel blade.
Last edited by Bickers on Aug 19, 2012, 8:09:40 PM
I would pay GGG $10-$15 for a penguin costume, i'd be a penguin shooting lightning balls as i fight zombies and other assorted monsters.
Zaviel the Chaos-Spark Mage
Once you drink from the well of absolute power there is no turning back.

Geomancers Unite! - Adding Elemental Earth
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/50177

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info