Unique 3D models

Why is it that all the rarely used uniques are ranked high on the priority list but popular items like Rainbowstrides, Shavronnes, Lioneyes Glare, (Kaoms), Soul Taker, Searing Touch, Taryns, Maligaros, Thunderfists, Bringer of Rain still have their default model and had it for quite a while?

Shouldnt those be high on the priority list since a lot of people are using them?

I am just wondering why it is handled that way. Doesnt make any sense to me.
I was actually wondering the same thing.
Perhaps they're prioritizing those that drop most frequently and as such, are most likely to be viewed by the largest portion of the player base?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
GGG don't want us see that almost everybody use Shavronne/Kaom :-)
BTW, Kaom's unique model can be seen in open beta launch trailer.
Sorry for my bad English.
"
sarumanboroda wrote:
GGG don't want us see that almost everybody use Shavronne/Kaom :-)
BTW, Kaom's unique model can be seen in open beta launch trailer.

Well that might apply to standard but defnitely not Hardcore leagues, there it actually arent a lot since quite a few drops to Standard every month.
This game is alreasdy looking great but the thing that Unique items still looking like the original item is kinda frustrating, like you celebrate you found a cool looking item but when you equip it it looks the same thing like the others, please do work around these especially since the new expansion is going to feature more items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info