1h- shield Marauder, first character... items self found

Hi,

and first of all, sorry for my bad english.

I´m trying to skill my frist character, as a 1H + shield Marauder.
Since it is my first character to play, I have no high lv items.... I'm using what I found.
So, I do not know the type of 1H weapon yet.

This should be a build for farming in higher difficulties.

About the skills, I would take Resolute-Tech. and Blood-Magic.
If I try Resolute-Tech., should I use the max. Enudurance-Charges in the skill tree?
Based on Resolut-Tec. I can not get critical strikes.... and without critical strikes is it hard to get the Endurance-Chrges, right?

Should I skip the max. Endurance-Charg. in the skill tree?
Or should I use Warlords-Mark, to support the Endurance charges?

This is my proposed skill tree... still with Endurance-Charges.
http://goo.gl/fdzKM

Any suggestions about that... ?

Thanks a lot
Sorry for my bad English
Last edited by Majere on Aug 19, 2012, 6:39:05 AM
You gain Enudurance-Charges trough the Enduring Cry skill that gives you a certain number of Endurance Charges depending on how many enemies there are around you.You dont gain Endurance Charges trough critical strikes (except perhaps if there is a item like the one that grants you a Power Charges for every critical strike that im unaware off)

There's also a unique armor that grants you a Endurance Charge for every critical strike you receive that would benefit your build quite well ,as well as a unique ring that grants a additional +1 max endurance charge.
Dont have a link to them but if you browse this thread you can see these items.

Endurance Charges are great especially towards the end game and end game maps where you need all the elemental and damage resistance you can get.You gain 5% damage and elemental resistance for every Endurance Charge you have active.

Personally i would avoid swords and switch to 1 hand axes or maces since they do more damage,maces dont require DEX in order to use them,plus you have many nearby nodes that increase your Axes/Maces physical damage.

Your skill tree should look something like this if you want to go with 1 hand axes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEBANTk5gGWWiYBzjiLBI6nnAZXD2wG5smBB2uU1Qe-sDIKZdlOCz7rgA70lhEPSLviEiGPIxcVF9YYPlkdGdXeCCkZ4xMphsCPKrptXivGvMkxk0n3NDa1ajTfSzw3lwhEN8Qjfz7ARbtHXYLCU09swlR55wBZ6TIBYYpqKGgNYZlurpBacp9W1HhNAbrNsSBX0TQ918vVF8_TP_B71IvEq6I3qHaodrQ9u6_foI-IEVmKhXQ99DQl9PrOpZrVjIP08G7nL7Tqh1v3y3AZ26HH6dS5wCDNEqyO4ytoRagveomJg5Mkt6LQarnWRGGqSAHzs_XWN4kb7dzqO24_0UgtKK9SlGaegfe5u4pAGaBs8-OMjP4vrKFKwbXS7vPcY2pZk0-rF6-YoI6KFxOb_KU1FMoBrn2ECf4p1isPuA==
Last edited by dualestl on Aug 19, 2012, 10:44:51 AM
Thank you for the information!

The mechanism about Enduring-Charges, is now more comprehensible to me.

And thank you, for your suggestion with the axe/mace build!
Sorry for my bad English

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info