Should i do a riddle giveaway or not?

Hey there!

Need a quick input please.
Im having a quiete "difficult" riddle nearly ready to post that leads to a beta key.
Since it is difficult it wont appeal to everyone that wants a key. Therefore i fear the famous shitstorms. People in Beta-invite are kind of anrgymost the time it seems.

So. Should i do a riddle for people who like to think and play and reward the best (fastest) one with a key ... or not?

D.
Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
I think you should just give me one of the keys.
English is not my first language.
Up to you OP. You decide how you want to giveaway your beta keys. As long as you ONLY give the keys away, then come up with something that can be rewarding for the challengers that want the beta key. Riddle can be a unique way of a giveaway, just don't make it an impossible one. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

It is not impossible. But it is difficult.

A friend solved it in 2 and half an hour and thought hard about it.

I just REALLY Like to make riddles the key at the end is just the reward in my opinion ;). You know where I am coming from? ^^

Thanks for the opinion!

D.
Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
Last edited by Daijanus on Aug 18, 2012, 3:17:46 PM
Just remember the internets are full of answers, your riddle could end up being a "how fast can you google this"

Edit: Maybe have a contest to come up with a unique solution to a problem, then you pick the winner..
“I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.” - Gandhi
Last edited by schitzoflink on Aug 19, 2012, 4:58:49 PM
Geez, another "I have a spare key, and you can't have it" thread?

SHRPF-Z4S38-VBRAM-NYFQ8

Have fun.
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
"
ExileDude wrote:
Geez, another "I have a spare key, and you can't have it" thread?

SHRPF-Z4S38-VBRAM-NYFQ8

Have fun.

Thank You!
English is not my first language.
I'll do the riddle for the key, if not just for fun. It seems people give keys away without any forethought for who a person is or how long they have been waiting and I figure I should at least try to earn it. So, if you got a riddle for me, I'll do it key or not.
"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end." -Fallout New Vegas: Lonesome Road
I like the riddle idea. I'd say go for it.

Of course, you could just give it to whomever has been waiting longest. Wouldn't bother me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info