What to look forward to?

Hey guys I've been playing PoE for almost a week now and I have no addiction or real attraction to it besides that I really like how the skills and items are setup. I recently hit level 22 and I am wondering..

What should I be looking forward to now that Im leveling up, because right now its repitition with the quests and they arent that fun. Could anyone give me some goals, something to look forward too?

thanks for any reply
there is sooo much endgame in poe.

pvp (next patch)
maps system
crafting items
becoming a trader/seller (next patch also i think)
boss runs/farming
another build/char that u might have items for
hardcore
races and other events

but judging from your tone; i don't think like these kind of games. maybe stop playing?
If you are bored with your character, you are probably playing the wrong character. You should think about another build.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the game is not fully complete yet and that there may be other features to discover and test and enjoy. You should also maybe consider joining a league to have friends to play with if solo games are too boring for you.
Finding uniques in this game is what motivates me! Also the end-game is pretty good to far (Maps).
I'm awesome.
I can not wait! for cut-throat and i hope it ends up being HC too!

No to mention this is just like D2 when it comes to rares and trading, i could spend all day doing that alone.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
To flip or not to flip

Twitch stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/bled66
Experimenting, solidifying and straight rocking POE.
Last edited by BeyondAnyTherapy on Aug 18, 2012, 4:59:24 PM
I have a feeling its my char and its build. I need to look up duelists and maybel join a
league. Thx for replys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info