Graphical glitch and automap invisible

I was playing in act 2 and i entered the vaal ruins for the first time. i play through it a bit and then die. as soon as i get back i notice that the automap doesnt work anymore . in its minimized version all i see is a black square in the top right of my screen. not only that but when i started to advance through the vaal ruins i started getting some serious graphical glitches. (white bars accros my screen, whole floor going black, monsters disapearing etc.)
I tried to solve this through relogging but it only made it worse. because of the relog i got back into town. The whole town was black had green and white bars all over it the character i couldnt see and the weird thing is that the grahpical glitch seemed to move along with my characters movement.
i hope you can do something about this because it was very annoying
i have the same problem randomly

the map stops working shows as a black blob and the game has weird graphical glitches such as green lazers shooting out of my weapon attacks/monsters and white lights flashing all over the place. it happens randomly. i also had this happen in Tera when it was in beta but the problem was fixed when it released so i believe it to be some sort of graphics card/game engine glitch and not an overheating problem/ underperformance problem.
Yeah I am having this problem also, it seems to happen when there are a lot of animations going on. I hope they fix it soon though!
I'm awesome.
Mostly happens in Pyramid for me.
happens to me as well

i also notice that my videocard goes hotter then i have with other games

(i play eve online as well and i run 3 clients at the same time and my temp never goes higher then 64 degrees with poe it goes over 75 degrees(ati 5870)
I've seen this a few times and do not think it is a hardware problem. For absolute sure it is not a hardware heat problem as my computer has a pretty extreme watercooling setup and barely gets warm much less hot.

Sometimes going back to town fixes it, more often relogging in fixes it, and exiting the game and restarting it fixes it 100% of the time.
Happens to me now and then too in the pryamid. I emailed support with screen shots, dxdiag info, etc. Hopefully they'll get it fixed.
I noticed this happened to me this weekend ONLY when grouped.

As long as I was solo it never occurred. From Vaal Ruins through Pools and streams and through the Pyramid. Every 2-3 times I zoned or used TP it would glitch, requiring a restart of the program.

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
This is this problem here! We're looking into a solution.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info