SOOOOO many requests for Beta Keys

I joined today and all I'm seeing is people begging for beta keys. It's kind of disheartening, but I understand that not EVERYONE can get in on the beta. There is a system in place in the form of a lottery drawing that is giving beta keys to members of the site. I like that. I, personally, want a beta key, but find it pointless to beg and spam for one. I have a feeling that as soon as I press the submit button on this, it'll have 500 replies saying "I WANT ONE TOO". If someone were to kindly give me a beta key, I would not complain, but I am not going to beg and troll for one.

That is all.

Resume forum activity!

~Clay
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/302485_118873951591175_1131709992_n.jpg
I WANT ONE TOO!

tehe
I did create a thread for a key yes, but keep in mind, the key I'm asking for is for a friend lol since I already actively enjoy this fine game xD
need key inv pls
for someone who created his account today and got the key the saaammmeee daaaay....|
damn lucky dude..... -.-''
Beta Member at Last!!! ^^
PoE 4 Life!!
"
for someone who created his account today and got the key the saaammmeee daaaay....|
damn lucky dude..... -.-''

Not only that, he was not even on his account for 5min before he got his beta key. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info