How does Betakey santa chooses good children plus GGG God tier developer (read me)

Only one thread fot more than 900 pages..
Only maintaining this forum probably cost a bunch(of nerves)...

I really dont understand mehanic with choosing beta testers, i watch the timer every day and mostly people with 0 post and couple of days get key...(I get it, folks sign in once and lurk like good n00bs should),but one day?
If its some random beta-key generator script, its pretty evil...
Can someone older post link on thread where are explained mehanics of choosing people..

I whould support this game hundred times already but PayPal and Internet banking and my bank are in some war?!?(Im in a process of changing banks) :)
I gave 60 bucks to stupid Blizz, i will give GGG twice, these guys remind me of CDProject, afcourse they making this because of the money but at least they dont treat us as compete morons and that is rare these days...

GGG, you are on my God tier list of developers up there with BlackIsle,Mindscape,Bitmap Brothers, Troika,pre-Sony Psygnosis, pre-Mass Effect Biowaste,CDProject and Westwood(ooold one, one that made Nox,Dune2 and bunch of RPGs),IonStorm minus Romero etc...Eh, what does almost all of those studios have in common, EA or equvivalent buyed them and killed them and buried them in the backyard and we got N4S part186 and COD 34-Semi Modern Warfare XF45 ...

Its up to us to keep upfloat those rare studios that didnt sellout for the quick buck.false stability and s*it on their own dignity and talent, I know I will in couple of months when I change bank and get my credit card so i can finally use it on net...
Especially GGG, because they choose the hardest path because now every tweep that gave 10 bucks thinks that is senior designer of the game, and yet GGG truly listen everyone and implement good ideas from community...

And this comes from person that didnt even played the game, this came from lurking the forum and reading Chrises posts and watching YT clips...
Honestly, I have no idea how the beta key god decides the fates of the uninitiated. When DIII was released for beta, I signed up day 1. I never got in. I signed up a month and a half ago and have been piping in every so often here hoping to get in since I don't have the spare coin right now to toss at GGG.

I sympathize towards everyone who wants to honestly test the game. I enjoy beta testing for bugs and looking for the broken parts of a game and reporting it, rather than being a "QQ-er", as I assume the phrase is appropriate.

So, I wait with everyone else. Best of luck to you as well. See you one the other side my friend.
"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end." -Fallout New Vegas: Lonesome Road

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info