Weapon swap causing character to become stuck & completely disabled

The problem:
Using weapon swap in combat has caused my character to become stuck and completely disabled from using any abilities. I've had to escape+quit the game everytime it has happened. This is obviously very, very bad.

Problem is that I don't know how to reproduce it. I have however noticed that the problem usually occurs when I am weapon swapping and trying to do something else, or something else has happened to me.

For instance, if I hit my weapon swap to quick switch to my bow and fire off a poison arrow.

But I can most clearly recall it happening in the Weaver's Den while playing my shadow. When I was in the midst of the weapon swap, a spider flickerstriked me. I became completely disabled -- unable to move, cast any spell, use any ability, and had to escape-quit.

Perhaps it triggered a stun and for some reason being stunned in my weapon swap glitched me.

The problem has occurred on my ranger as well.

Please tell me you're looking into this -- The bug has majorly limited my ability to utilize weapon swap and has sucked a lot of fun out of the game.
www.twitch.tv/nightmaren
Last edited by Founder1168 on Aug 17, 2012, 3:01:14 PM
This is a known bug and they are working on a fix :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info