Flaskes not working/regaining health!

Dont know if its actually in the game or it is a bug, but still, i was in the cave were there are tons of spiders on Act2 Cruel HC @lv36, and my pots just woul not work what so ever. i spammd them all 3 greater and 2 hybrid medium, all 5 and i toke no dmg at all cause i made sure to run away, but they just didnt do ANYTHING. so now im down on softcore -.-
To clarify, i had the poision thing on me. Green orbs, from the spiders attacks.

and if infact this is intended, please put like a small message you get when you enter that cave, that monsters can disable your flasks...
Last edited by GrannyApple on Aug 17, 2012, 11:13:32 AM
The green orb thing is a poison DoT and it's chaos damage so you have no resistance for it. There will be a debuff indicator in the upper-left of your screen and it still damages you if you run away. Poison chews through your life super-fast and it can stack. If you let too many spiders hit you at once you can end up losing life faster than your flasks restore it.
Open beta is still BETA.
"
MorriganGrey wrote:
There will be a debuff indicator in the upper-left of your screen and it still damages you if you run away.

Nitpick: It deals damage whether you run or not.

Running is the best option when you have two or more Viper Strike (poison) stacks. You really don't want three or four on you, as you noticed.

Flasks that instantly restore health, or double in heal rate when on Low Life (below 35%) are extremely handy to combat poison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info