Glitched Merv In Water Arrow Kill No Loot.

What happened was, I went melee, quick desync, Merv dark magic her tentacles onto water, she didn't attack and neither I but with only a bow and arrow could.
I then ganked her but seen no loot pop up.

GGG, I need a Boat.

"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester
I had similarish issue with Alira. My minions had her cornered in her camp (she was forced to retreat to a tight corner in the topmost section of the area) and when she died, she dropped only a two or three items - but not the amulet piece. I guess the rest of the loot dropped outside of the playable area. Sadly I didn't take a screenshot. Anyway, with the second try, I was more careful; meaning: I took care of NOT to chase her to the same spot (even though she seemed keen on doing exactly that).
Last edited by neuromannysse on Aug 17, 2012, 4:03:00 AM
I dont have a proof and I cant really reproduce that problem, but I think I also had some loot problems with my explosive arrow/summoner ranger char (didnt have these problems with my Marauder or the ice-witch)
I dont get any loot from (yellow or blue) boss monsters quite often... (no white items, no scrolls, orbs, rares... nothing at all)
shouldnt be there at least a white item?

Could it be that the loot sometimes drops outside of the map if you kill a monster right next to a wall?
Or could it be that monsters killed by explosive arrow fuses dont drop loot?
Or perhaps monsters killed by my zombies dont drop loot in some cases?
Last edited by azraelb on Aug 17, 2012, 7:41:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info