will complete all challenges today!

*Golf clap*

Congrats on being enduring and having the spare time to finish this tedious achievement system.
I think GGG did a terrible job with a good concept, its nothing else but a shitty time sink with basically no relevance to skill.

Must feel like a great reward to recieve a $9.99 t-shirt for hundreds of hours spent looking for a burrowed mob or remaking 20 characters to lvl 20 just to get passives.

"Well played" as GGG employees say in this thread!

A proposal:
GGG, you could hire me as a creative consultant for 1 work day, and I promise you that I will deliver more to the achievement table than you managed thus far. You should really be ashamed of this specific part of the game, it is utterly disappointing.
hi, i want to say something to everyone :)

i always try to set a goal and do my best to finish it. no matter what the final result was, i don't regret. (even if i didn't finish it) when i knew the news about onslaught/anarchy league and the challenges, i told myself wow, these is a achievement system! i love it. i can try to finish few challenges. i make advance preparations including which league i should choose to farm maps in, my builds in onslaught etc.

i hv shared many experiences in this thread. i tried to do my best and let me not regret the result i got. when i almost completed 7 challenges, i tried to know how many people hv completed all challenges. after i got some messages from forum, i found maybe i can get a good rank. so i tried to complete "the Allocate these Passives" challenge faster. i didn't know i hv a chance to be the first, because GGG didn't reply the thread. when Qarl replied the message "We have checked, just to be sure. I can confirm you are the first to complete all challenges.", im so surprised.

i never thought i can get a good rank in completing all challenges originally. if you read my builds in onslaught, you could know i can always learn many things from top players and streamers. because of this reason, i think i am never the better than them.

About kripp

someone said i beat kripp, i didn't think so.
i know kripp from D3. he killed the diablo first at hardcore. i joined POE because of his livestream. Now, i almost follow his livestream everyday. i learned many builds and things from his livestream. kripp does the challenges, the race, and shares his builds at the same time. i think i can't be the better player than him in my life. i treated him with respect.

To GGG

i played D3 from 2012 May to 2013 January. my total played time is over 2200 hours. But i didn't go back D3 after joining POE. let me say what i can do in POE.

1.Enjoy the story when you play at first time.
2.Try diferrent builds
3.Try the same builds with the different class
4.Creative a new build and share it
5.Get the the better/top gears by farming
6.Crafting the better/top gears
7.Join the race
8.Compelete the challenges
9.Find the added unique
10.Enjoy the trade with the player not machine
wow, who can help me to complete this challenge! :P

i can keep having lots of fun from this game. i am grateful to GGG for giving me a good game.
lets support a good game!! if you can.

About myself

im just a ordinary player. some people seemed to dislike or doubt me because i completed all challenges. i felt so sad and hope i don't break your game experience.
Completed all challenges in OB and shared my experience. thread/464722
ST Crit Dagger/Discharge build: thread/570185
Freeze! trap build & one of the best party builds: thread/669129
Low life EK scion/MF/block: thread/684037
CI Flameblast/Infernal Mantle Burning Witch: thread/721079
Last edited by miraio on Jul 19, 2013, 4:24:44 PM
Spoiler
"
miraio wrote:
hi, i want to say something to everyone :)

i always try to set a goal and do my best to finish it. no matter what the final result was, i don't regret. (even if i didn't finish it) when i knew the news about onslaught/anarchy league and the challenges, i told myself wow, these is a achievement system! i love it. i can try to finish few challenges. i make advance preparations including which league i should choose to farm maps in, my builds in onslaught etc.

i hv shared many experiences in this thread. i tried to do my best and let me not regret the result i got. when i almost completed 7 challenges, i tried to know how many people hv completed all challenges. after i got some messages from forum, i found maybe i can get a good rank. so i tried to complete "the Allocate these Passives" challenge faster. i didn't know i hv a chance to be the first, because GGG didn't reply the thread. when Qarl replied the message "We have checked, just to be sure. I can confirm you are the first to complete all challenges.", im so surprised.

i never thought i can get a good rank in completing all challenges originally. if you read my builds in onslaught, you could know i can always learn many things from top players and streamers. because of this reason, i think i am never the better than them.

About kripp

someone said i beat kripp, i didn't think so.
i know kripp from D3. he killed the diablo first at hardcore. i joined POE because of his livestream. Now, i almost follow his livestream everyday. i learned many builds and things from his livestream. kripp does the challenges, the race, and shares his builds at the same time. i think i can't be the better player than him im my life. i treated him with respect.

To GGG

i played D3 from 2012 May to 2013 January. my total played time is over 2200 hours. But i didn't go back D3 after joining POE. let me say what i can do in POE.

1.Enjoy the story when you play at first time.
2.Try diferrent builds
3.Try the same builds with the different class
4.Creative a new build and share it
5.Get the the better/top gears by farming
6.Crafting the better/top gears
7.Join the race
8.Compelete the challenges
9.Find the added unique
10.Enjoy the trade with the player not machine
wow, who can help me to complete this challenge! :P

i can keep having lots to fun from this game. i am grateful to GGG for giving me a good game.
lets support a good game!! if you can.

About myself

im just a ordinary player. some people seemed to dislike or doubt me because i completed all challenges. i felt so sad and hope i don't break your game experience.

Congratulations miraio :)

That is quite an achievement.

May I ask how long time it took you (roughly) in played hours to complete the challenges?
"
williamn wrote:

May I ask how long time it took you (roughly) in played hours to complete the challenges?

hi, i checked my total played time from 7 chars. it's about 21 day 18 hours.

"
miraio wrote:
"
williamn wrote:

hi, i checked my total played time from 7 chars. it's about 21 day 18 hours.

Congrats!

In case people are wondering, crunching the numbers on that...league was active for let's say 36 days when you completed all 8 challenges? That's 864 hours, out of which you played 522. You averaged about 14 hours of play time per day? Does that include leaving the computer on waiting on trade messages, etc?
"
Psyborg wrote:

Congrats!

In case people are wondering, crunching the numbers on that...league was active for let's say 36 days when you completed all 8 challenges? That's 864 hours, out of which you played 522. You averaged about 14 hours of play time per day? Does that include leaving the computer on waiting on trade messages, etc?

you are right. and i didn't count the time at low level chars.
"
miraio wrote:
"
Psyborg wrote:

Congrats!

you are right. and i didn't count the time at low level chars.

Wait, what? 14H a days? During more than 1 month? OMG

But yea, as I already said previously, it's an awesome achievment, really well done.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
just check something, sry for bumping.
True king of wraeclast.
Well done!
Awesome0 2000

Report Forum Post

Report Account: