Is it possible to buy more points for my existing account?

I know I can buy a new beta key that comes with points but i'd much prefer to just buy points for my existing account instead because more stash tabs are much needed.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to buy more points for my account?

If not, is there a way to transfer points from a new account to my original one?
Last edited by Lyridai on Aug 15, 2012, 10:47:08 AM
Go to the my account link to your right, see your remaining points, click the big button that says buy more :)

As it's still in beta at present you can only upgrade your pack, although if you email Samantha she might be able to offer you an alternative.

I'm guessing you want more than 1 stash tab, so look at bronze Kiwi upwards. You pay the difference in the pack value less what you've already invested

so Bronze = $25 - $10 beta access = $15

Which will get you 150 GGGold (5 stash tabs) and your very own Kiwi
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
Ah ok, so you can upgrade!!!

Just what I need, thank you.

Durrrrr I can't believe I never saw the Upgrade button haha.
Last edited by Lyridai on Aug 15, 2012, 10:59:01 AM
I'm fairly sure you can purchase multiple instances of the same package. You could purchase another "Early Access Pack" ($10). This would also result in you getting another key which you could send to a friend or give to someone here waiting for access. ;)

EDIT: Yes, you could also upgrade your package as well - I assumed you knew that already, sorry!
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 15, 2012, 10:59:53 AM
You can upgrade your current package or buy additional packages.

Currently there's no way to get more points without buying prepurchase packages. I assume GGG will unveil these options once Open Beta gets closer. As someone else mentioned, you could always try PMing Sam to try to arrange something else if you don't want to get another prepurchase package (no guarantees though).
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info