please take a look at one more 1h tank build...

So this is a HC build, which is why im staying away from blood magic. Also Resolute technique was just too far to go and there was enough accuracy laying around that I don't think I need it.

The idea is a balance between hp, block and armor. Focus is on axes so we can still hit decently hard. Skills would be primarily heavy strike+melee+fre, and cleave + life leech.

Thoughts?
Looks OK.

Some remarks:
* you took a +30 int node on the left side, why?
* on the right side you took One Handed Damage, instead of Water Dancing

You need a plan for leveling up. Probably focus on health and damage first and then start going towards armor at around 40, so you'll have some good increases in it by 50 (merciless).

Also, don't lock yourself in to 1h + shield, I mean psychologically. Have a good high damage 2hander in alternate weapon set to help you out when needed. Put Infernal Blow on it with some supports. Infernal Blow costs a lot of mana, so it's best to use it with a 2hander. It will be a MASSIVE help in areas with necromancers because killing skeletons and zombies with Infernal Blow doesn't leave a corpse for necros to resurrect. Being able to switch to higher dps helps with high health / regen bosses too. You can keep all this in mind with your build tho - taking weapon-specific nodes instead of 1h-damage nodes will help both your weapon sets (given you find a good 2h axe).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info