Suggestion: A new League "Attrition 7/24"

Hi guys,

i have a Idea about a League.

Called Attrition 7/24

why 7/24 and whats the reason behind it?

I spoke with a friend and because of him I got those Idea.

Because of many People who work it is mostly impossible to play 24 hours in a row.
so how about this:

You have 7 Days time to use your 24 hours.
after this 24 Hours the highest will be Rewardet and 2th-10th and 11th-25th with lower rewards.

its really good for People who work but still got some time to play and really want to join an Event.

Best Regards
André
and Idea is from Sändy a friend
There are a few 'issues' with this though. You can get boosted with gear and levling if even possible to get boosted to gain levels.

My suggestion to prevent this is just make this league completly solo. If you can't ever play with another player you can't get boosted by people to gain gear and levels to your advantage because people would work together to gain the highest levels for the rewards.
i agree make it solo so there is no boosting and why im saying it is the fact that jsut last night i manage to make a full party and we flew thrue cruel to act 2 in a really short time why to much power we even took meivie or how ever the name is spelled out in about 2-3 mins flat probly less and when i solo it normally takes 6 mins plus due to fact she keeps freezing people so as having stated that if going to suggest the league make it solo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info